MISSOURI COUNTIES WE SERVE:
St. Charles County
St. Francis County
St. Louis County & All Municipalities
How It Works
- You call Bail Bonds Missouri at 314-239-3645 when you need to get someone out of jail fast.
- We will gather the needed information from you so we can get the paperwork rolling. Have these things handy:
- Full legal name of the person in jail
- Their date of birth
- What jail they are in
- How much their bond is
- What they are charged with
- We will meet you or a person you designate, at the jail and receive payment.
- Standard bail bond charge in Missouri is 10% of the total bail amount.
- We accept cash, money order, and credit cards.
- We will complete the necessary paperwork for you.
- We will complete the paperwork required by the jail and wait for them to release your loved one.
Do you think you might have a warrant? Just call and we can help you find out. If you do, we will help you with bonding out or with a self-arrest.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Brechanna "Christy" Bell